- Augusta Township Planning Fees Schedule
- Zoning By-Law or Official Plan Amendment Application
- Severance Application Form (updated 7/25/18) – The United Counties of Leeds & Grenville is the final consent granting authority, however the Planning Advisory Committee and Township Council is consulted. We advise that Severance applicants pre-consult with Township planning staff as well as with the Counties staff for a full understanding of the process and applicable fees. Fees Schedule.
- Site Plan Application
- Minor Variance Application
- Plans of Subdivision Condominium – United Counties of Leeds & Grenville is the approval authority for all plans of subdivisions, however the Planning Advisory Committee and Township Council is consulted.
Zoning Compliance letters can be requested through the Township Planning Department for a fee of $50.
Below are links to the Plan and its associated schedules.
COMPREHENSIVE ZONING BY-LAW
Comprehensive Zoning by-law 2965-2012 was adopted by Council on October 22, 2012 and is in full force and effect.
- The Minimum Distance Separation (MDS) Document Formulae and Guidelines for Livestock Facility and Anaerobic Digester Odour Setbacks
For additional planning information, please contact the Township office (613) 925-4231.