2834-2010 2nd Phase of Development Agreement (Donnelly Subdivision)
BEING A BY-LAW TO PERMIT THE SECOND PHASE OF DEVELOPMENT, LIFT RESERVES, DEDICATE BLOCKS AS PUBLIC HIGHWAY AND APPROVE CERTAIN TRANSFERS OF LAND FOR THE DONNELLY SUBDIVISION
Passed by Council June 14, 2010
CORPORATION OF THE TOWNSHIP OF AUGUSTA
BY-LAW NUMBER 2834
A BY-LAW TO PERMIT THE SECOND PHASE OF DEVELOPMENT, LIFT
RESERVES, DEDICATE BLOCKS AS PUBLIC HIGHWAY AND APPROVE
CERTAIN TRANSFERS OF LAND FOR THE DONNELLY SUBDIVISION
WHEREAS authority is given pursuant to Section 51(26) of the Planning Act for a
municipality to enter into a subdivision agreement as a condition of approval of a
AND WHEREAS the United Counties of Leeds and Grenville has imposed conditions on
the approval of a subdivision for the developer on Part of Lot 32, Concession 1;
AND WHEREAS the subdivision agreement contained a condition requiring the developer
to undertake a hydrogeological monitoring program prior to proceeding with the second
phase of the development;
AND WHEREAS the Township of Augusta and the developer agree that the turning circle
at the southwest end of Old Orchard Drive should be expanded;
NOW THEREFORE the Council of the Township of Augusta hereby enacts as follows that:
1. The hydrogeological monitoring program and its results are hereby approved and the
development of the second phase of the subdivision may proceed.
2. Block 32, 15M-5 shall be transferred from Peter and Line Donnelly to the Township of
3. The reserve is hereby lifted from Blocks 32 and 43, 15M-5.
4. Blocks 32 and 43, 15M-5 are hereby dedicated as public highways.
5. Parts 2, 3, 4 and 5 on a draft Reference Plan prepared by George Zervos, O.L.S.
dated June 7, 2010 will be transferred from the developer to the Township of Augusta
and Blocks 39 and 40, 1 5M-5 will be transferred from the municipality to the developer.
6. That the CAO is hereby directed to sign the documents as required to give effect to
READ a first and second time this 14th day of June, 2010.
READ a third time and passed this 14th day of June, 2010.
Signed by Reeve Douglas Barton and Clerk Linda Robinson