BEING A BY-LAW TO APPOINT TOWNSHIP OFFICERS FOR THE TERM OF COUNCIL AND SET THEIR REMUNERATION
Passed by Council December 11, 2018
THE CORPORATION OF THE TOWNSHIP OF AUGUSTA
BY-LAW NUMBER 3387-2018
A BY- LAW TO APPOINT TOWNSHIP OFFICERS FOR THE
TERM OF COUNCIL AND SET THEIR REMUNERATION
WHEREAS under the Line Fences Act the Council of every local municipality shall by
by-law appoint fence viewers and
WHEREAS the Ontario Wildlife Damage Compensation Program compensates eligible
applicants whose livestock and/or poultry have been injured or killed as a result of
wildlife or whose bee colonies has been damaged as a result of wildlife and
NOW THEREFORE THE COUNCIL OF THE TOWNSHIP OF AUGUSTA ENACTS AS
1. That the following persons shall act as Township Officers for the term of council and
shall receive for their services the rates herein after named:
LIVESTOCK EVALUATORS Jonas Cole, Rob Jones, Duaine McKinley and Ron Covey
$60.00 per trip
FENCE VIEWERS Jonas Cole, John Ashby, Rob Jones, Duaine McKinley and Ron Covey
$60.00 per trip
3. That mileage has been included in the rate per trip.
4. That the persons named shall hold office for a four year term or at the pleasure of Council.
5. By-Law 3128-2014 is hereby rescinded and all other by-laws inconsistent herewith are hereby repealed.
6. That this By-Law shall come into full force and effect at the time of passing.
READ a first and second time this 11 day of December, 2018.
READ a third time and passed this 11 day of December, 2018.
Signed by Mayor Doug Malanka and Clerk Annette Simonian