3443-2019 Appoint Committee of Adjustment Members
BEING A BY-LAW TO APPOINT COMMITTEE OF ADJUSTMENT MEMBERS FOR THE TOWNSHIP OF AUGUSTA
Passed by Council October 28, 2019
THE CORPORATION OF THE TOWNSHIP OF AUGUSTA
BY-LAW NUMBER 3443-2019
BEING a By-law to Appoint Committee of Adjustment Members
for the Township of Augusta
WHEREAS section 44(1) of the Planning Act, c.P. 13 R.S.O. 2006 as amended
allows for a municipality to establish a Committee of Adjustment.
NOW THEREFORE THE COUNCIL OF THE TOWNSHIP OF AUGUSTA ENACTS
1. That the following persons be appointed as Members of the Committee of
2. That this by-law shall be in effect for the term of Council, 2018-2022 as per
the requirements of section 44(3) of the Planning Act.
3. That by-law 3386-2018 is hereby rescinded
4. That all other by-laws inconsistent herewith are hereby repealed.
5. This by-law comes into full force on passing thereof.
Read a first time this 28 day of October 2019
Read a second time this 28 day of October 2019
Read a third time and passed this 28 day of October 2019
Signed by Deputy Mayor Jeff Shaver and Clerk Annette Simonian