3605-2022 Appoint Committee of Adjustment Members (Bolt, Severson, Mackey)
BEING A BY-LAW TO APPOINT COMMITTEE OF ADJUSTMENT MEMBERS FOR THE TOWNSHIP OF AUGUSTA
Passed by Council December 12, 2022
THE CORPORATION OF THE TOWNSHIP OF AUGUSTA
BY-LAW NUMBER 3605-2022
BEING A BY-LAW TO APPOINT COMMITTEE OF ADJUSTMENT MEMBERS FOR
THE TOWNSHIP OF AUGUSTA
WHEREAS section 44(1) of the Planning Act, c.P. 13 R.S.O. 2006 as amended allows for
a municipality to establish a Committee of Adjustment.
NOW THEREFORE THE COUNCIL OF THE TOWNSHIP OF AUGUSTA ENACTS AS
1. That the following persons be appointed as Members of the Committee of
Klaas Bolt Lisa Severson Glenn Mackey
2. That this By-Law shall be in effect for the term of Council, 2022-2026 as per the
requirements of section 44(3) of the Planning Act.
3. Members of the Committee receive a per diem of $30 for each meeting attended
plus mileage for site visits.
4. That By-Law 3443-2019 is hereby rescinded.
5. That all other By-Laws inconsistent herewith are hereby repealed.
6. This By-Law comes into full force on passing thereof.
READ a first and second time this 12th day of December, 2022
READ a third time and passed this 12th day of December, 2022
Signed by Mayor Jeff Shaver and Clerk Annette Simonian