3526-2021 Appoint a By-Law Officer (Bowman)
BEING A BY-LAW TO APPOINT A BY-LAW OFFICER FOR THE TOWNSHIP OF AUGUSTA
Passed by Council June 28, 2021.
THE CORPORATION OF THE TOWNSHIP OF AUGUSTA
BY-LAW NUMBER 3526-2021
BEING A BY-LAW TO APPOINT A BY-LAW OFFICER
FOR THE TOWNSHIP OF AUGUSTA
WHEREAS the Police Services Act, RSO 1990 authorizes the Council of any municipality
to appoint a municipal By-law Enforcement Officer to enforce the by-laws of the
NOW THEREFORE the Council of the Corporation of the Township of Augusta hereby
enacts as follows that:
1. THAT By-law 3191-2015 and 3388-2018 are hereby rescinded.
2. THAT all other by-laws inconsistent herewith are hereby repealed.
3. THAT the Municipal By-law Enforcement Officer shall do all things and preform all
duties of this office pursuant to the statutory authority quoted above.
4. THAT Rob Bowman shall be appointed Municipal By-law Enforcement Officer.
5. THAT this By-law shall come into force and effect upon the date of the final passing
Read a first, second, and third time and finally passed this 28 day of June, 2021.
Signed by Mayor Doug Malanka and Deputy Clerk Vikki Werner-Mackeler