BEING A BY-LAW TO APPOINT A BY-LAW OFFICER AND CERTIFIED BUILDING OFFICIAL INTERN FOR THE TOWNSHIP OF AUGUSTA
Passed by Council January 29, 2024
THE CORPORATION OF THE TOWNSHIP OF AUGUSTA
BY-LAW NUMBER 3680-2024
BEING A BY-LAW TO APPOINT A BY-LAW OFFICER AND
CERTIFIED BUILDING OFFICIAL INTERN
FOR THE TOWNSHIP OF AUGUSTA
WHEREAS the Police Services Act, RSO 1990 authorizes the Council of any municipality
to appoint a municipal By-Law Enforcement Officer to enforce the By-Laws of the
NOW THEREFORE the Council of the Corporation of the Township of Augusta hereby
enacts as follows that:
1. THAT By-Law 3547-2021 is hereby rescinded
2. THAT all other By-Laws inconsistent herewith are hereby repealed.
3. THAT the Municipal By-Law Enforcement Officer shall do all things and preform all
duties of this office pursuant to the statutory authority quoted above.
4. THAT Daniel Barnett shall be appointed Municipal By-Law Enforcement Officer
and Certified Building Official Intern.
5. THAT this By-Law shall come into force and effect upon the date of the final
Read a first, second, and third time and finally passed this 29 day of January 2024.
Signed by Mayor Jeff Shaver and Clerk Annette Simonian